Every year we welcome a wide and varied assortment of stalls from, crafts to catering and from tack to tombolas.
If you are interested in trading at the show please download and complete the forms below and return them to the address provided.
An application will only be accepted on the following conditions:
- The committees decision on all bookings is final
- All applicants to sign and date the form to confirm acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All applications to be returned along with completed and signed Risk Assessment Form(s) and, if applicable, a copy of your Public Liability Insurance.
- Any applicants providing own generator/electrical equipment shall provide copies of Service/Maintenance Certificates at least two weeks prior to the show.
- Any applicants providing own gas bottles/pressure vessels shall provide copies of Service/Test Certificates at least two weeks prior to the show
- All applicants for catering space and food stalls will require valid Food Hygiene Certificates
- All exhibitors/stands must be on site and erected before 9.00am on the day of the show
- No equipment or goods shall be positioned outside of the designated stand area
- Each successful application will be allocated ONE free of charge car park pass and TWO entry passes – additional passes will be charged at full entry price
- Pitch prices do not include tables and chairs
- No Utility Sales stands are permitted.
Cancellation refunds shall be granted as follows:
- Up to six (6) weeks prior to the show – 100%
- Up to four (4) weeks prior to the show – 50%
- Less than four (4) weeks prior to the show – Nil
Please note, if you would like to advertise in the show programme, we will need your application form in by June 2018 in order to meet our printing deadline.